Lychgate’s annual Architects ‘omnibus’ will be taking place in April. We have successfully run this annually for over 10 years.
We will be interviewing 150 Architects in private practice with an option for 30 Architects/Designers in large and medium Housebuilding companies.
You can add one or more questions – and the results of your questions are for your company only. Clients use our survey, for example, to:
- Measure and track brand awareness
- Understand decision processes relating to products
- Seek feedback on specific product issues
- Identify information sources
- Identify BIM requirements
- And for many other purposes….
You can add any question(s) to suit your objectives – and we can help with the wording.
Prices: for feedback from 150 Architects in Private Practice are:
- £650 for a closed question (+VAT)
- £750 for an open question, with a summary of the answers plus all verbatims (+VAT)
- 5% discount for 3 or more questions.
For prices with the Housebuilder option please see the Omnibus page on our web site.
Output: you will receive a report with results of your questions, by practice size.
Deadline: questions to us by 17th March 2017, your report will be available by 19th May 2017 latest.
‘Free’ answers: we also provide answers to some questions free-of-charge to clients adding 3 or more questions, such as journal readership, social media usage.